From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Ken Becker
Sent:   Sunday, June 22, 1997 12:33 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: FW: discourtesy to mollusks -Reply

Barb, it seems to me, that people in the USA are not permitted to waste
rubber chickens, as they are in short supply. The major airlines need them to
prepare for their inflight meals! Especially the microscopic rubber chickens,
used to ensure no one overeats during a flight.  ALSO no one should waste any
brown lettuce leaves or stale overly salted celophane coated crackers, or
sawdust coated peanuts wrapped in Hydrogen-Bomb-proof foil..for obvious
reasons! Ken B