<<
 I use the aol mail service and would like some help altering the font when I
 print income mail. I can change the font size on out going  but not in
 comeing.

 @. Is there a way to ptint incoming mail with out printing the header
 information at the bottom of the page.? >>

Dale,

I don't think there is a way to change incoming fonts on AOL.  You can,
however, save an AOL mail message to a file and open it up on your word
processing program.  There, you can then use any font you want.  It's kind of
a hassel, but that's the only way I know to change the font.

Good luck!

Frank Reilly