Hi Bruce:  you asked about timing of meds/meals etc, and I suggest that
one can always call a pharmacist, who will have this info available from
the "official" package inserts enclosed by the manufacturers. Also, you
should ASK for an insert to keep when you get a new med!  Remember, too,
the John Cottingham who id our "keeper of the archives" can send you info on
various subjects from the previous postings. Reach him at:

in the subject line put "archive search",in the  body of post tell him what
you want--e.g. "protein and meds".  Good luck!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"