Jacob, I would be happy to solder up some wires and little alligator clips in
my shop, to make jumper cables for PWP's, but you might have to have AAA or
some other road service provider come to connect them properly! I could send
our local cable TV company, but they take 3 days, and may accidently connect
it to your neighbors line and bill you for "Playboy After Hours". The phone
company could do it, but if you call the local one they tell you only the
long distance provider can do it, and when you get through to them , they
tell you only the local service provider can do it, then you go to radio
shack and they have everything in the catalog, but what you need is on
backorder! Maybe the electric company can do it?...WELL, you need to get a
permit and then make an appointment, and since it is not an emergency, they
will send a private contractor to do the work, if you give them a $1000
deposit, and can let them in between 2 and 2:30 pm on the 2nd Thursday in
February, IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD. or, call back voice mail to arrange another
appointment at your convenience.........!!!!!!!
Don't mind me, I am in the middle of trying to move ten miles, and I think
they have finally gotten to me!!!  Ken B