Marjorie, I think you asked the right person, I am a reluctant flyer. I have
only flown when it was the only way I could travel, due to work or time
restrictions, etc.   I don't even like to drive near airports.  I realize
that statistically, flying is safer than driving, and even probably safer
than walking, depending on the area...I just don't trust mechanical devices
that high in the air!  HOWEVER, in all seriousness, I always have been
treated well by airline personell, they are usually helpful with infomation,
service, etc. I think you might want to tell them in advance that you  may
need some help.   Maybe you can get a seat with a little extra room, like
near a door, so you can stretch out. If they have an extra first class seat,
maybe they would let you have it.  I don't know how you feel about requesting
a wheelchair, but I think that is an option, so you don't have to worry about
getting to and from the plane at the airport.  Some airports have  trams to
go from point A to B,  I think the individual airlines will be able to tell
you what is available.  ALSO, make sure to arrange for your luggage to be put
on and transferred from one flight to the next.  If you can bring your own
food, or something to supplement the airline food, I would suggest it, even
if their food is accessible.  Make sure to bring snacks that don't require
refrigeration!  Carry your medications on your person, not in luggage, it can
get lost, or delayed.  I am sure you have most of these things covered, so
relax and enjoy your trip,  also, you didn't mention, are you going with
someone else? That would be a big help, maybe a friend or relative would like
to share your adventure! TTYL Ken B