Marjorie
1. Airline food:  I always request the fruit plate when I fly....if I am off,
and need help with food when alone, I ask the flight attendant to open
containers..or my seat partner if we have spoken more than "hello".

2.  I wear two AFO's when I travel (leg braces.)  I get up and walk about one
every hour.  I always request an aisle seat......check in early and they will
find one for you if that is not a request at this time.

3.  Use wheelchairs in all airports...never know if you will be able to wlak
distance or not after a flight

4.  Drink lots of water on the flight......it will then remind you to get up
every hour or so to take a stroll and stand in line at the rear of the plane.

5.  Enjoy the trip...........

Rita