Janet,
Bruce (the orange cat) is insisting that he sit half on my lap and half on
the key-
board and then he gets mad if I jiggle too much and disturb his napping.
Confusion - Schizophrenic disorders often are suspect when you hear voices,
are unpredictable, and sometimes violent too.  Your chaotic language,
silliness, and absurd ideas may be latent personality behavior that your PD
has loosened from your inner self.  You also have to consider birth order
(lst born are often addicted to neatness & schedules), left or right brain
dominance, and encouragement to do what you will, after the shock of your
diagnosis plus the fatique and tiredness that won't go away.  Isn't this a
"crock":?  Interesting but probably alot of "hooey".
I've always been silly, it's my way of coping with the situations I find
myself in
and this PD thing has really tested me.
Nice to hear from you again.  Aren't you the provider for Stubby?  How is the
potential log roller?

Patricia
60/3 yrs.