Both my mother and her husband have PD.  Due to the individual nature of
the symptoms they are able to compliment each other pretty well.  When
either of them have gone through tough periods the other seems to rise
to the occasion.

I am amazed at how different each of their symptoms are and how they
each are effected.  My mother suffers from increasing sensitivity to
medication with extreme on/off periods whereas my step-father is
effected by slight tremor, rigidity, and fatigue.

Both benefit from the wide range of subject matter passed on from this
list.
--
Bill Bell ([log in to unmask])