Dear Marjorie,

Good luck with your flight(s)!  Last summer I flew from Boston to Chicago and
then non-stop to Honolulu.  I took food with me, plus water (in small
bottles) -- and I don't have PD.  I was very grateful for the food
(sandwiches and home made brownies) and also for the water, since it
alleviated the dehydration.  Wish I could advise about PD, whether to talk to
the airline, etc., but I can't.  If you can get up and move around, I'd
recommend doing as much as possible.  On the Honolulu flight, coming and
going, I walked around, did exercises in a space at the back, sat on the
floor and stretched, etc., etc.  It all helped.  Best of luck, Delda White