Hi
Not a story of two PD's........but

One of the members of our YOPD group dx with PD at about 45 with a career
with the state police and out on disability at about age 50...........

His wife had completed her MBA and positioned herself for a better job at the
private university where she was employed............only to be diagnosed
with MS (multiple sclerosis) last year......she is now in a wheel chair most
of the time and is working only  about 10 hours each week.

A real double whammy for them........shocking.

And the support group really took this hard.  The wife had been one of the
strong and active individuals among the caregivers and when she was knocked
off her feet it scared all into realizing how delicate a string we walk in
life.

Rita