At 01:14 AM 6/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if the Representatives from GA, IN, MI, and NC are all signed
>up?  I have relatives in each and they are willing to do some writing or
>calling.  Just let me know to whom, and the addresses/phone numbers.

Marling,

WONDERFUL thought!! Everybody should get their telephone books out and contact
everybody they know to help pass the bill. If there are other list members who
would like to have specific information for other states, please let me know --
I'll be happy to provide it.

Be sure to give full instructions and refer to:HR 1260, S 535
Telephone 1-800-962-3524 and ask for the Rep's or Senator's office
snail       The Honorable _________             The Honorable______________
            U.S. House of Representatives       United States Senate
            Washington, DC 20515                Washington,  DC  20510

LIST OF CONGRESSMEN NOT YET COSIGNED IN 105TH
                                104th Cosp
Kingston(R)     GA      1       07/10/96
Collins R       GA      3
Gingrich(R)     GA      6
Barr    R       GA      7       07/18/96
=========
Sen. Coates(R)  IN              05/22/96
Sen. Lugar(R)   IN
Visclosky(D)    IN
Souder  R       IN      4
Buyer   R       IN      5
Burton  R       IN      6
Pease   R       IN      7       Freshman
Hostettler(R)   IN      8
=========
Sen. Abraham(R) MI
Hoekstra(R)     MI      2
Ehlers  R       MI      3       B-2/6/96 -- cosp both Udall and Smith version
Smith, N(R)     MI      7
Stabenow(D)     MI      8       Freshman
Kildee  D       MI      9       01/22/96
Knollenberg(R)  MI      11
Rivers  D       MI      13      05/01/96
=========
Sen. Helms(R)   NC
Etheridge(D)    NC      2       Freshman
Jones, W(R)     NC      3       Freshman
Burr    R       NC      5       Commerce Committee
Coble   R       NC      6
McIntyre(D)     NC      7       Freshman
Myrick  R       NC      9
Ballenger(R)    NC      10
Taylor  R       NC      11
=========
Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540