Marling McReynolds wrote:
> Stephen,
> No backing out of being our captain now, you have been volunteered and that is a life-time committment (the same as if you were going to an asylum).

But, Marling!  But, but, but, . . . .
Just look here!  On this piece of paper from 'Bedlam,'  it says,
". . . by the power vested in me by the Emperor Napoleon, I declare
Stephan M. Schwartz cured."   This discharge is signed by . . . .  hmmm,
the signature appears to be smudged . . . . well anyhow -
Whadya' think of that Barb M. [[log in to unmask]] and her practical
jokes?!
Now, I'm the laughing stock of all 607 islands of the Federated States
of Micronesia!  And more . . . she claims [as an Angeleno no less] not
to know ANYONE named "Spanky!"  For gosh sakes!  They're all named
Spanky or Sparky or Spunky or some such thing, out there!  I don't buy
it for a minute!

Stephan 52/6