7.   Do you think "connecting" is one of the main
          things that is happening on the Parkinsn List?
YES

          8.   Is connecting happening for you on the Parkinsn
          List?  If it's not "connecting", how would you describe
          what is happening for you?
YES

          9.   If something is going on on the Parkinsn List that
          is MORE IMPORTANT to you,  what is it?

SUPPORT

This list has given me information (which as an information and referral person
is important to me), friendship, support, and a sense of belonging to the group.
 I do not feel alone with this condition now and this gives me hope for a cure
someday within my lifetime.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling