Thank you so much to everyone who responded to my question about whether
or not my 87 year old grandmother needed to be seen by a neurologist for
her Parkinson's.  I will be taking her to see a neurologist on July 2nd.
Unfortunately, we're not in a large metropolitan area (she lives in
Columbus, Georgia) and we don't have access to a neurologist who
specializes in movement disorders.  In fact, we only have four
neurologists in this area (and one of them only does pediatrics).  I'm
just keeping my fingers crossed that the neurologist the family
practioner recommended can help her.  I'm very concerned about her
medication at this point, she was having so much trouble with confusion
and hallucinations that they have cut her back to one Sinement CR 50/200
at bedtime and a valium.  From what I've been reading in this group that
doesn't sound right to me; however, at this point she's doing so much
better cognitively that I have decided just to wait and let the
neurologist (hopefully) get her medication on track.  I did have another
question - I know some of you have mentioned urinary frequency and I was
wondering if anybody has experienced repeated urinary infections?  My
grandmother can no sooner get rid of one urinary infection than she's got
another one.  I was trying to figure out if this is connected with her
Parkinson's or something else altogether.  I very much appreciate this
group.  I'm learning a lot from you.  Thanks, Lori Bauer