Hi Diane

I am the chairman of YAPP&Rs (the Young Alert Parkinson Partners and
Relatives, the young onset group of the PDS of the UK) and I have had PD
for 9 years and am 46 years old.  If you email me your telephone number I
will give you a ring and chat with you about your Mum.  There are lots of
us in the UK who can give you and your mum advice on how to live with PD.

Do get in contact with me direct.

Kind regards to you all

Emma