> Date: Monday, 23-Jun-97 10:35 AM
>
> From: Leslie Van Dover         \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask]
mcmaster.ca)
> To:   Parkinsn Mail            \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask]
utoronto.ca)

> Subject: ***Parkinsn List Study Group***

>           7.   Do you think "connecting" is one of the main
>           things that is happening on the Parkinsn List?

I have made so many outstanding connections it is hard to count them.

>           8.   Is connecting happening for you on the Parkinsn
>           List?  If it's not "connecting", how would you describe
>           what is happening for you?

Connecting at a personal level, technical level and political level have
all occurred through this list.
Amazingly enough all these connections seem to come quite naturally.
Tecnical data always has to be validated before any action is taken on
it but the personal and political data is almost always of immediate
utility.

>           9.   If something is going on on the Parkinsn List that
>           is MORE IMPORTANT to you,  what is it?

Currently the Udall bill is the most important communication on the list
. When i first joined the list it was Palidotomies. At one point it was
Blue Glasses. Recent information on pig cell transplants and subthalamic
stimulation are of great interest.

--
Kingwood, TX