--------------36425083144A

Please send to John Cottingham, I don't have his e-mail address.  Thank
you.  Walter O. Huegel  " [log in to unmask] com "

--------------36425083144A

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:10:39 -0300
From: "Walter O. Huegel" <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN@, listserv.utoronto.ca
Subject: John Cottingham - Archivist

Dear John:

This morning I spoke with Anne, Health aid in Senator Frist's office.
She informed me that Senator Frist is the  Chairman of a sub-committee
of the Senate Labaor and Human Resources Committee.  Could you find the
Harvard study which concluded, I believe, that 3 out of 5 people who
become octogenarians  will have ssome Parkinsonian-type symptoms, .e.g,
imbalance (broken hips as a result).  This, if true raises the
importance of Parkinson's as a targeted disease.

If you locate the study, could you send it to Anne in Sen. Frist's
office?  Thank you, Walter

--------------36425083144A--