Hi,

At last weekend's AGM of the Parkinson's Disease Society (UK), those of us
on the PARKINSN list had a meeting to discuss how to encourage the use of
the Internet in the UK Parkinson's community.

We agreed that it would be easier to convince people to get onto the
Internet if there was a mailing list specifically oriented to UK issues.
Not a replacement for the main PARKINSN list (where the majority of PD
issues will continue to be discussed), but an area which is UK-oriented and
would therefore be easier to start off in as a new user. We would
anticipate that the majority of the people on this UK-specific list would
also be on the main PARKINSN list.

I am pleased to announce the list is up and running. Details are below.

>PDUK on [log in to unmask] (Parkinson's Disease in the UK)
>
>   PDUK is a discussion list for people with Parkinson's, their families and
>   caregivers, and health care professionals with an interest in Parkinson's
>   Disease matters in the UK.
>
>   Archives of the list and other information is available at
>            http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/pduk.htm
>

>   To subscribe to PDUK, send a regular email message to:

>   and in the body of the note, type:
>
>           SUBscribe PDUK Yourfirstname Yourlastname
>
>   For example:
>
>           SUBSCRIBE PDUK Joe Bloggs
>
>   Owner: Simon Coles <[log in to unmask]>
>
>NIP does not accept any responsiblity for the conduct of this list, nor can
>accept liability for any harm or damage that may arise.

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============