Iam somewhat concerned about some of the responses to questions dealing with
medications, especially some from caregivers.  Remember every case of
Parkinson's is different and what works for one doesn't necessarially mean
it will work for someonelse.  I know we all mean well with the responses we
give but I think we ought to be more cautious.  None of us are experts and
some of us have more knowledge than others but that doesn't mean we are
always on target. Some people are desparate for help and can be easially
influneced.  This list  is very helpful but we must give some questions more
thought and realize our limitations when it deals with medications. Thanks
for listening.

Russell Ahlstrom              [log in to unmask]
53/32