Well done Simon and I look forward to some of the Brits coming aboard so
that we can debate some British issues ( Blair \Hague rather than Udall).
However we are still lurking around so don't talk about us as we haven't
gone far.

To David Langridge - tell Stan etc that  there is a new Parkinson's Village
Inn, in  South England,not far from Middle England, where the smell is hops
rather than Bernard's beautiful sheds.  Mind you according to Radio 4 and
Dr Chris Hawkes on  the Medicine line, if you have have PD and can still
smell, have you really got PD?