I read your recent post re NAC and was a little confused re your
conclusion.  Your brief summary of the abstract stated that NAC failed
to reduce oxidation of low-density lipoprotein.  As I recall, that
oxidation may be related to heart disease.  But my question is did the
article specifically mention gluthatione effects? Could you posssibly
post excerpts from the article??

The reason I ask is a recent abstract of an article published in Exp.
Neurol. 1966 stated that NAC in combination with vit.C prevented
dopamine apoptosis or cellular self-destruction.

Thanks