Emma,

I keep wondering that too, as I read of all the PWP's who no longer have
order-detecting abilities.  If my sniffer is still active, do I really have PD?
 Then my right leg and hand begin to do their 'pill-rolling' tremor and my
memory becomes selective, and my legs cramp and my muscles begin to stiffen and
I am reminded of why I take eldepryl and sinemet as well as klonopin and paxil.

It was a good thought, for a moment...no PD.  Oh well, on with life in the PD
zone.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]  (work)  or   [log in to unmask]