Bob, you just reminded me, there was a segment on Dateline Monday night about
Huntington's disease, and how fetal cell implants are used for a near cure.
 I had never seen anything about Huntington's before. A victim was shown
before and after the surgery. His main symptom was large uncontrolled
sweeping movements of his limbs and head. Severe dementia is also a symptom.
 Parkinson's was also mentioned as being similar in some ways.  This is of
interest to us, obviously, but I don't know if more publicity for fetal cell
implants is a good thing or a bad thing, especially with the Udall
Bill.  If anyone else saw this segment, please feel free to correct or add to
my assessment of the show, I was interested, but half asleep.  I noticed that
even though the
featured patient was basically symptomless compared to before the surgery, he
still had little movements or tics.  Ken B.