dear patricia

in re silliness/dopamine/hebephrenia
you wrote:

>You also have to consider birth order
>(lst born are often addicted to neatness & schedules),
>left or right brain dominance,
>and encouragement to do what you will, after the shock of your diagnosis
>plus the fatique and tiredness that won't go away.
>Isn't this a "crock":?  Interesting but probably alot of "hooey".

my addiction to neatness and organization
which was perfectly obvious by the time i was 8 years old
blows that birth order theory right out of the water:
i was the youngest, or the 'baby' in the family

>I've always been silly,
>it's my way of coping with the situations I find myself in
>and this PD thing has really tested me.

which means you're sillier than you've ever been, right?
i'm glad to know i'm not alone in this

>Aren't you the provider for Stubby?
>How is the potential log roller?

stubs the feline log-roller is as goofy as ever
and i herewith present evidence proving the above statements
in re stubby's condition as well as mine

stubby goes quackers

a couple of ducks have broken out of the nature reserve
across the road
and have been wadddling all over my huge lawn
eating up gawd knows what

they have red masks over their eyes
their suits are black shot with green
and their undies are white

one day stubby caught sight of them from a window sill
when they were pretty close to the house

he immediately assumed the 'point' position
with all ears and whiskers
directed at the target
and his tail doing a break dance
in anticipation of
duck a l'orange

i had to laugh
cause even tho he's gotta be 16 pounds
he's as green a cat as they come

the biggest thing
he's ever been able to catch is a fat moth
if one of these [big] birds even flapped one lil wing at him
he'd high-tail it for my bed

i keep telling him
he's darn lucky he's an indoor prisoner type cat
but he's not convinced

yours in silliness

janet