  this don 72/25  first i would like to know about 14yrs old young lady who
said she is using at school. boy that made me feel good. you are smart. we
used xxx or swak. now days o lor can be made out of it. wife or husband
could get up set. you said some thing about janet. my sister is named janet.
is she you sister or mother? well toget on some body is wored about copy
rights. we are a help group. and any about to make a case about hellping
some one i feel for them. i had to post leter on the net for me as i was
have trouble in get it to go on the net. now memory as i am 72/25 which is
it pd or old age. my body want to be 40. my mind can"t keep up with me. i
could not rember how ro wire a in line switch. used to elec. work to. you
shold see the thing i got here to to help me. lift thing. set doun. was
plumer con for 25 hrs took 8 weeks to know how to fix it. is it age or pd.
most of you got the years i have not many years with pd i have. every body
who cones to my shop whish the had the way to lift an move things i have.
they say don why don"tt you patten your ideas. i say no they are to help
handycapp. i have a nice home full belly and live boy have have a lovly wife
of 51  1/2 yrs. my cg. with heart trouble. as i said i now bowl,golf , no
putting. my bowl is a 10lb ball and i just stand at the line toos it out but
i do it. gotten some 100 used to be real good at both. got trothys. what i
call loss of memory is it might take me weeks montrh to do some thing and
get up set over it. a tellphone wowen said she was put lesser job folks she
said still come to he for help. is it right? no, it just takes longer to do
a job. other said he was afraid of loosing his job if they new it fair no.
if both can end up with what right then we need to do are job. i could not
make the right way of doing the work so my cg. put me out of buss. i owned
for 25yrs. so each case should be juged on its own.boy do i sound like
preacher. after 25yrs i have lot. getting sitting i could go onso this will
be it befor no body wiii talk to me and i do need all he help i can get.
I.Y.Q. don