----------
> Fra: Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Golf winner/moving/leaving the List
> Dato: 17. juni 1997 01:11
>
> ^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
> Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
> Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   63  deg. F chilly breeze
>

>    If you want to send me a message, please use my e-mail address
> ([log in to unmask]) from June 26 until I return to the list.
>
>     By the way, I did play golf for the first time in two years, and
> scored 45 and 50 on my two nine-hole rounds.  I got a call from Houston
> saying that I had actually done well enough, with special parkinsonian
> rules, to win a small piece of the purse.
>
>       I hope to convert the golf-playing feat into publicity about the
> Udall Bill, and will donate some of my winnings to the Greater Portland
> Parkinson's Support Group.
>
>  IVAN SUZMAN

Hello Ivan,
and congratulation with your score. I don`t play golf but I`ll like to be a
member of a club here in  Aarhus.
Is it possible for yuo to let me know how the rules are for PWP?  please  -
maybe I can have a copy of the rules? but of course first when you have
found yourself after moving. Good luck

Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP