Margie, and others,

PET scans, CAT scans, and MRI's can tolerated by many people.  On the other
hand, if one is clostrophobic, or cannot stand to hold still for long periods of
time, or cannot stand to be tied down, they can be very uncomfortable.  I did
not like the CAT scan nor the PET scan, and had to be sedated for the MRI.  One
needs to know oneself and talk with the doctors before going in.
My first time in the MRI I went into a panic and had to be removed as I was
kicking the ---- of the machine.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]  (work)  or   [log in to unmask]