On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Irene Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I am having a problem sleeping. I am awakened with an uncomfortable feeling
>in my legs.  They feel restless and I cant seem to get comfortable . adoes
>anyone hhave any experience with that.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

 Irene,
        every night.  Only thing that works for me is to get up immediately and
have a cup of tea and read.  45mins - 1 hr, can go back to bed and sleep until
7.00.  Worse thing for me is to lay there and try to sleep.  Usually awake the
rest of the night. Also, when I get that feeling in my legs, can't stand any
weight on them.  Even a blanket too heavy.

Joe Young (65/5)