Irene writes:

>I am having a problem sleeping. I am awakened with an uncomfortable feeling
>in my legs.  They feel restless and I cant seem to get comfortable . adoes
>anyone hhave any experience with that.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Irene,

"Restless legs" plagues many of us... the only solution I have discovered is
NADH. When I first started using NADH a long time ago, it was a week or more
before I realized that the notorious restless legs had disappeared! What a
perc! I hadn't been anticipating that benefit.

Just recently I discontinued NADH because I started using ALC, and I thought
they acted in a similar manner...but after a couple of months off NADH, back
came the medieval torture, resless legs. So I quickly ordered a new batch,
and my legs were fixed within 1 or 2 days.

Or you could try Barb Y's old time favorite solution, a vat of boiling oil....

Kathie Tollifson
46/8