Marling, I see a lot of sheet music in thrift shops and antique stores,
sometimes you can get a whole box for a few dollars if they are tired of
having it around. You do have to watch for insect damage though! I like just
about all kinds of music, if it IS music. I like Jazz, Big Band, show tunes,
old time rock and roll, and anything my son's bands play! He had a blues band
at Tallahassee before he left, that was really getting popular. I spend a lot
of time in churches, working on my job, and one has a pipe organ that is
unbelievable, I have been lucky to enjoy a few performances while the
organist practices. My performance on any instrument is strictly for my
enjoyment, and the punishment of bystanders!  My best investment was an
electronic keyboard with earphones, it has saved my marriage, and prevented
my kids from leaving home early.  :-)  Ken B.