Marling,

Since you mentioned exercise maybe you can answer a question for me.  I have
been experienceing some leg pains especially at night in bed and after
playing a round of golf.  When I mentioned this to my neuro, he said it means
that I am not getting enough exercise.  It seems worse the more exercise I
get.  This confuses me.  Have you or anyone else experienced this problem and
if so what did you do about it if there is anything that can be done.  Any
help I can get with this would be much appreciated as I am unable to sleep
well due to these pains.  Thanks.

Sue W.  45/2