.  It seems worse the more exercise I
> get.  This confuses me.  Have you or anyone else experienced this problem
and
> if so what did you do about it if there is anything that can be done.
Any
> help I can get with this would be much appreciated as I am unable to
sleep
> well due to these pains.  Thanks.
>
> Sue W.  45/2

Although it is *almost certain* that your problem is due to PD, please
remember that what you describe can also be attributed to obstructive
arterial disease.  People who have increased leg pain, after walking a
distance,  that decreases almost immediately with rest are symptomatic of
such a condition.

Considering your age, I doubt that you have obstructive arterial disease
(unless you suffer from Diabetes), but I thought it was important to
mention nonetheless.
------
Regards
Mary Ann