The Parkinson's Unity Walk has a limited number of free bumper stickers
that promote PD awareness.  They are in the style of a horizontal NO
PARKING street but with the words: "NO PARKINSON'S" in blue and white.
Below the "NO PARKINSON'S" line is a small Parkinson's Unity Walk logo and
either "Fund the Research, Find the Cure" or "For info call 212-580-6505"
in green letters.

If you live in the metropolitan New York City area you can affix the
telephone number sticker to your car bumper to connect up interested people
to our Parkinson's organizations and resources.  We'll let them know all
about the Walk on Saturday, September 27th.  If not, you might just want to
increase awareness about PD and the need for research dollars.

Please E-mail me if you are interested.  We can send out the stickers free
of charge for the time being.

Regards,
Ken Aidekman

Fund the Research.  Find the Cure.