Yes, I saw that broadcast and was amazed at the matter-of-fact way the announcer said that fetal cell transplants had been helpful for parkinson's and were now being used for huntington's.  If only our federal lawmakers could be so nonchalant about it!

The "borrowing" of pd results for hd treatment seems like a good argument for support of udall....

Is this the disease Woody Guthrie had?  A whole lotta other stuff sure pales in comparison.

Mary Rack
cg for Mom Louise 75/6 and doing pretty well with monthly ECT, sinemet, CR, antidepressant, antianxiety, tamoxifen (breast cancer), something for low blood pressure, zyprexa -- I think that's all she's taking now!