  I   experience a great deal of spaciness  whenI  take   my sinemet.
   spacieness = feeling like my mind has turned to mush,not   being able to
  focus
on much ofanything , my  coordination is usaulllyaffected  too,,in  generall
 i.'m
 a total space queen.  I'm    generally like this most  of  my wakiing hrs.
 I'm
   very drug sensitive and feel this feeeliinng is caused bymy sinemet.  My
  doctor        does not agree with me annd I'm at a loss as to what to  do
about it..   Am also  taking elederpryl       twicea  day.  take a  25/100
 sinemet  followed two hrs,, later
by  1/2  a tablet--alternate like this until  8 at nght.  would llike to knwo
if anybody
 else hhas  experienced thhs prblemand whaat they did about it.?
Connie Johnson
      Gator  Gal 78    @  aol.com