Sharon:  Questions 1 - 6 were posted during the last two weeks.  I will
include them with this message.  I would also like to take this
opportunity to thank all those who participated in this study and to
encourage others to do so.  Barb

1.  How did you first learn about the Parkinsn List?

2.  When did you first join the Parkinsn List?

3.  What reason (s) did you have for joining the Parkinsn List?

People stay on lists for different reasons.

4.      Why do you stay on the Parkinsn List?

5.      What are the three most important things you get from the
        Parkinsn List?

6.      What else are you getting out of belonging to the Parkinsn List?

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing