Hi my name is Stanley Koehler and my wife's name is Carole.  We live in
Springfield Missouri.

Today we subscribed to the PARKINSN mailing list...   we've searched all
over the Internet seeking for  information concerning the final stages of
Parkinson's Disease.  Carole's father is 78 years old and has had
Parkinson's Disease for 14 years.  The type of Parkinson's disease that he
has is not the same as Mohammed Ali, he doesn't tremble... his situation is
complicated by Arthritis of the spine.

I am currently subscribed to PARKINSN with the "digest" form of receiving
our messages...   should you wish to answer privately please use my E-mail
address that's on my sig.file below.    Otherwise we won't be able to read
your messages till the digest comes.

Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Stanley Koehler

* Stanley Koehler                 |  Easy does it...             *
* Springfield, Missouri           |    One day at a time...   *
* [log in to unmask]           |        Keep it simple...     *
* [log in to unmask]      |    [it's the only way!]      *