Dear Barbara and List Members

Thanks for the welcome!

I have been a member of the list since 1994, shortly after I was diagnosed
in April 94.
About 2 months ago due to some mysterious reason, I stopped getting mail
(From the Parkinson's List only) after changing from Eudora to Windows
Messaging.
Due to an extremely busy life, (Four kids, married, own career etc.) two
months sped by and now I eventually  re-joined "the" list.

My symptoms started on the right-side, which is fortunate, for I am
left-handed. I take Sinemet CR and Eldepryl, and I think I manage this
dreaded thing well. To me it is something with a continuously varying
nuisance factor, that slowly increases.

Looking forward to reading about the loves and hates, humor, advice and
information from my fellow brothers and sisters in "shaking" arms.

Greetings Parkies! (Or is it Porkies)

Nic Marais [log in to unmask]
45,3.