Dear Parkinsons Network,

I am interested in exploring a voice recognition system.  I am a
computer novice.  This is my first contact with computers.  I am
needing to keep my costs down so I would lean towards buying a used
computer.

I have heard that several people have and like using the Dragon
Dictate.

I talked with the company that makes Dragon Dictate and they have told
me about a new product they make called Dragon Naturally Speaking.

I am interested in knowing how persons diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease like these products. Do any of you use voice recognition software?  If you use Dragon Dictate, do you use the Personal Edition or the classic Editi
on?  Have any of you used Dragon Naturally Speaking?

There is a special sale on Dragon Naturally Speaking that ends the June 30th so I would like to make my decision before then.

I am interested to know your experience and your recommendations.   I would really appreciate any feedback you could provide me.

                “Lemons to Lemonade”   Jan