Hi friends, Head of the "head" here,
Last night I went to my first support group meeting. It was very
unsettling only because no one has had the benifit of a group "talk"
such as ours.  The question of glaucoma came up.  Does it have anything
to do with PD?  I had read something that mentioned glaucoma in
relationship with PD and asked my eye doctor if there was anything to
it.  He had never heard of it but said he would look into it.  Now at
the meeting it was brought up again.  Someone said it was mentioned in
one of the details of a medication she is taking.  I have been checked
for the possibility of it because I am on the high side of pressure
behind my eyes.  Could this be because of PD?  Has anyone heard of
this?  I feel you all know more about this than anyone with a M.D. after
his or her name.
What a group, What a great help to us all!!!  KUDOS
Elizabeth
P.S. Hey, Ken, I have my mop ready!