Dennis,

This is interesting. My mother claims that her PD is worse on weekends
(others she's spoken to have this experience, too) due to the fact that a
routine is not in place and she's not as good a remembering to take her
drugs. Don't know how she'd do on a vacation -- I know she deserves one.

Debbie White