Phil,

Your method of determining how to tell if a problem is PD related makes
sense. I agree that exercise should be part of the overall treament for PD
(as well for anything, including just being alive). My mother just started
a program  of exercise that is designed for her specific symptoms. She was
hooked up to a computer to determine her specific symptoms and their level
of severity. After undergoing a customized program of exercise, she will be
hooked up again to see whether and to what extent the program worked. I
will keep the list posted. This is taking place on LI, NY (SUNY at
Stonybrook, I think). If anyone is interested, please get in touch with me
and I'll get more information.

Debbie White