Lori,
You've taken on quite a responsibility.  PD's do need a neurologist and one
that specializes in motor diseases.  Her medications do not sound correct as
most Parkies take something every 4 hours during the day.  How long has she
had parkinson?  The medications cause the hallucinations-I don't give Mel
much at bedtime as he doesn't need to be mobile at night.  He wears an
external condom catheter connected to a drainage bag and we both sleep much
better.  He keeps a flashlight by his bed and if the demons (hallucinations)
won't leave him alone, he shines the flashlight at them and they disappear.
 Sometimes the demons are nice people (show girls dancing) or his first wife
who is deceased will sit on the foot of the bed---o.k. as long as they don't
talk.
Stay tuned and you'll get lots of good advice. I Y U  :-)
Mary caregiver for Mel 76/11