I was intruiged by Martha Rohrer's description of the sleep time LOUD
ramblings of her husband and what amazing things happened to the quality of
his speech.
 I would burst into tears with joy if this was to happen to my husband
(also an ex teacher!) whose voice is badly affected by PD.  Maybe the
stories would even be the same!
 Sadly, since the onset of his PD he does not dream at all, and never talks
in his sleep.
Now since speech therapy couldn't be done when people are asleep....and if
hypnosis is the closest state to sleep...I would like to know if any speech
pathologists have thought of working with people under hypnosis, using, for
example the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment?
Joy Graham (thinking allowed)