Yesterday I listed a posting describing my mother's exercise program. After
having spoken to her last night, she corrected me on a few things: this is
a research program being conducted at an institute in Old Westbury. It
measures gait problems specifically on a computer, designs an individual
exercise program based on the findings to try to help with that specific
symptom, and then reevaluates the PWP (again, using a computer) to
determine whether the customized exercise program has helped. The research
was motivated by the belief that up to this point, most exercise programs
for gait problems haven't been all that helpful.

I will provide more information as it becomes available.

 Debbie White