^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    80 deg. F muggy

On Sat, 21 Jun 1997 22:50:49 -0400 "P. Schark" <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Ron,

.  I can head off early
>morning
>foot distonia by taking 5 baclofen tablets between 12 and 1 AM, along
>with
>a sinemet CR and a nibble of a 10/100.  I also take two teaspoons of
>vinegar at that time.  I'm not sure if all of it contributes, but
>something has helped, because I seldom get the awful foot crmaps I
>used
>to.

>Pat Schark

Hi Pat, Ron and others,

I hav severe early A.M. dystonia--due to dopamine levels that drop down
too low while I sleep.  What is baclofen?

Does anyone have a really great non-drug method to ward off early-morning
foot dystonia?  Mine includes painful toe curls and twisted ankles.

Thanks

Ivan