With all the recent publicity regarding the advances in genetics, I note a
discrepancy in estimates of numbers of PWPs: some articles say 500,000,
others say over one million. I am planning local publicity and would like
to quote the most accurate estimate--I like the million, for emphasis only,
of course (wish there were fewer, in actuality).  Any problems with this
figure, does anyone know?  Also, who can tell me more about the 3-in-5
octegenarians showing some PD symptoms per some Harvard study, mentioned by
Walter Huegel recently.  Need sources, my old J-school professor taught me.
 Anyone?
Emily Jackson, CG Jim 69/1