To All
           Today we went to visit our PWP, my dad, who is 80, and to
celebrate my niece Jillian's birthday, she was just three years old.  It was
a nice day, with all the kids except one nephew who is up at Fla State U. for
the summer session, my two sisters and bro. in laws, etc.  Dad was doing
better than usual, we saw a few smiles break through, he enjoys a day with
his grandchildren, children, and my mother, his  devoted caregiver.
We wish he did not have to suffer with Parkinsons, but he has survived a
heart attack at age 39, cancer a few years ago, a bypass 11 years ago, etc.
he is like the energizer bunny, going and going, if only he could enjoy his
golden years more, but we are lucky to have him, and we always let him know
how we feel.  I hope this does not depress anyone, it really is a message of
hope and appreciation.  When I get up and have an ache or pain, but I am able
to hop out of bed after a good night's sleep, and walk to the bathroom
without falling, and am able to work all day, I think of dad, and of all  the
other folks here who aren't so lucky, but keep going, and going, and I am
thankful! Ken B.