Like, it is a great way to get some controversy going, and to get
some input from some users who usually do not say anything, eh?
Also, all the so called experts here in Canada claim that our tax
rates are too high as it is, so we don't have the funds to spend
more money on research, as we can't raise our taxes any more.  As
it is right now, it takes us until June 30 of each year to pay
our taxes, that is, a full 50% of our earnings go to the tax man.
Thanks for the reply, nice to see that someone actually reads the
garbage I post.