At 07:44 AM 6/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>dear lisa
>
>>> In the pinball game of life,
>>> his flippers were a little farther apart than most.
>>EXCELLENT SILLINES!  REALLY GOOD STUFF, THANKS
>>lisa in paradise
>
>i'm glad you enjoyed it!
>from one paradise to another!

Anything that brings a smile and lightens my day is wonderfluf (actually I
meant to say wonderful, but wonderfluf is even better).  From Maine, which
is a paradise, except for the winter.  Maine has 9 months of winter and
three months of tough sledding.   This doesn't count the summer which
usually occurs on the Fourth of July weekend. But if you really want a
paradice, go to Los Vegas.
                                                                Peace, John